My Teaching Success is a virtual learning community that facilitates meaningful, cooperative learning among teaching professionals. Educators can build on their foundation of strategies and skills for better student outcomes. We are a New York State Approved CTLE Sponsor.
We offer high quality and convenient professional development in diverse subject areas to help you expand your knowledge base and skills and provide additional strategies to use in a school setting. We work with many partners to provide you with tools that directly impact classroom and student outcomes. Our Instructors are New York State Certified Teachers, Guidance Counselors and Social Workers experienced in school districts as well as providing professional development courses both online and in the classroom.
Why My Teaching Success?
- Register On Your Phone Our web site is optimized so you can register for your courses on your desktop, tablet or phone. You can also set up an account to use for future registrations.
- Easy to Use With on-line courses, your path to more success is only a click away. Our courses are self-paced, flexible and easily accessible in order to fit into your busy schedule. Your course work and assignments are uploaded directly to our Moodle site and graded. Certificates of Completion are mailed to you when the course ends.
- Our Partnerships Our relationship with the school districts and teachers enables us to provide experienced, expert professional development courses with high quality, engaging content. Courses that delivers independent learning through a self-paced format and offer clear-cut strategies to improve classroom practice and skills that are easy to integrate for both the seasoned and beginner professional.
- Diverse Courses We have a wide-array of courses that include subjects such as Classroom Management, Conflict Resolution, Study Skills, Literacy, Special Education, Math, Science and Technology. Our courses not only meet the Common Core and New York State Standards but also help you to reach your goals for a successful classroom.
- High Quality and Engaging Our courses are designed by subject matter experts maximizing the technology available to address all learning styles. In addition to using videos, podcasts and other media, our on-line classroom allows you to interact with others in your class through discussion boards.
We are a Member of the National Staff Development Council - Learning Forward, New York Staff Development Council, AFT, UFT, NYSUT.
- NYSUT: New York State United Federation of Teachers
NYSUT is more than 600,000 people who work in, or are retired from, New York’s schools, colleges, and healthcare facilities. We are classroom teachers, college and university faculty and professional staff, school bus drivers, custodians, secretaries, cafeteria workers, teacher assistants and aides, nurses and healthcare technicians.
- AFT: American Federation of Teachers
The American Federation of Teachers is a union of professionals that champions fairness; democracy; economic opportunity; and high-quality public education, healthcare and public services for our students, their families and our communities. We are committed to advancing these principles through community engagement, organizing, collective bargaining and political activism, and especially through the work our members do.
- National Staff Development Council – Learning Forward
Learning Forward has created a formal definition of professional development for use in the reauthorized version of NCLB. Learning Forward shows you how to plan, implement, and measure high-quality professional learning so you and your team can achieve success with your system, your school, and your students. They are the only professional association devoted exclusively to those who work in educator professional development. They help members to leverage the power of professional learning to affect positive and lasting change.
- Learning Forward – New York
Learning Forward New York is the state affiliate of Learning Forward (formerly NSDC). As a professional, non-profit association, we are committed to ensuring success for all students through professional learning and school improvement. We view high quality professional learning programs as essential to creating schools in which all students and staff members are learners who continually improve their performance.
- ASCD: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
The global leader in developing and delivering innovative programs, products, and services that empower educators to support the success of each learner.