We are a New York State Approved CTLE Sponsor offering both In-Service and Graduate CTLE hours, We specialize in direct instruction and educational leadership. Our focus is to provide courses and programs, progressive in nature and highly relevant for today’s educators. Our goal is to join with school districts in continually elevating the quality of education provided to a diverse body of primary and secondary students in our communities. Our Instructors are experienced classroom teachers that have over 14 years experience teaching professional development courses on-line and in the classroom.
- We offer In-Service and Graduate credit courses in the classroom and online.
- We partnered with New england College in New Hampshire to offer graduate level courses.
- Our web site myteachingsuccess.org is optimized for desktop computers, tablets and smart phones.
- To view our courses, click on the link COURSE CATALOG. Each course has an icon and includes the title and Instructor’s name. Click on the link for COURSE DETAILS to view the course description, the dates the course is available and the credits.
- Subscribe to our e-mailing list and set up an account with our site.
- Your account includes your contact and billing information as well as a history of the courses you registered for to date.
- Once your account is set up, you won’t have to re-enter your billing information. Just add courses to the cart and when you check out, your billing information will be included automatically.
- Edit your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner and selecting ‘Edit My Profile’.
- Our courses are offered for in-service credit at a discounted rate of $260 per course or $10 off. There is a $25 discount for teachers that refer another teacher to the school for the first time.
- Please get prior approval from your School District before you register. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of any course syllabus.
- Many of our courses have been approved by school Districts on Long Island, New York City and counties in Update New York.
It’s easy to register on-line!!
View our course catalog and add the courses you need to the Cart. Then view the Cart to Confirm your courses and ‘Proceed To Checkout’. You can register with a credit card, your PayPal account or through the mail with a check or money order. Check ‘Create an account’ to use your billing information for a future course. You will also be able to view the courses you registered for from our web site at any time.